Energy Efficiency Program Manager- Texas
Program Manager, Energy EfficiencyTexas Location
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Program Manager to oversee and grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs in Texas. You will lead the development and management of multiple energy efficiency programs and build relationships with clients as you work with them to design and implement program strategies and position ICF for growth opportunities. You will also manage and mentor ICF team members and execute recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency measures and development of effective delivery strategies for multiple utility clients
- Program implementation including development and execution of detailed and effective implementation and management plans, quality control, or program evaluation for multiple programs
- Manage program forecasts to goals and budgets along with providing regulatory support
- Development of detailed scopes of work, safety plans, and operation manuals for multiple programs
- Day to day management and mentoring of program team members across the state
- Primary interface with several client(s) – day to day and future planning
- Develop and deliver technical trainings in support of multiple measures specifically HVAC, pool pumps and new homes
- Lead business development and capture efforts to grow ICF’s business with the Texas utilities and other utility clients in the Central Region
- Bachelor’s degree (Concentration in Engineering or Energy Resources, Sciences, Policy, Business) preferred
- 7+ years of experience developing, designing and administering successful energy efficiency and demand reduction programs
- 5+ years of experience managing consulting projects for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and regional non-profits
- 5+ years of experience managing energy efficiency program budgets and providing regulatory support
- 5+ years of experience managing a team (in-house or virtual)
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Knowledge of the Texas TRM and energy efficiency initiatives and policy
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Industry certifications such as RESNET, BPI, PMP, ACCA, professional affiliations, and publications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)