Call Center Manager
Call Center Manager
Location: Martinsville, VA Remote work is an option
The Call Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of one project within our omnichannel contact center, including staffing, training, service delivery, problem escalation and resolution, and performance monitoring. The Contact Center Manager will work with project team to collaborate on project performance.
- Ensure staffing for all access channels consistent with performance measures.
- Ensure adherence to schedules, real time management of staffing and contact queues.
- Manage performance to meet KPIs.
- Ensure that a comprehensive training plan is implemented for all staff.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the contact center performance requirements as well as corporate and project policies and procedures.
- Address inadequate quality issues with the supervisory team in relation to reviews and corrections of calls monitored.
- Monitor performance goals and objectives for the contact center staff and complete reports.
- Ensure that staff has adequate supervision, resources and equipment needed to perform work.
- Work with the applicable Government security clearance team to ensure that staff has received the requisite background clearance.
- Suggest improvements and efficiencies based on observations of the operation and quality of customer experiences.
- Coordinate work with Technical Service teams to support the development and implementation of new features and services.
- Provide direction to staff when complaints are escalated to management level.
- 5 years’ experience in managing a successful omnichannel contact center.
- Demonstrated knowledge of performance and quality management.
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for sensitive information.
- Experiencing managing centers of both virtual and on-site staff preferred.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Exceptional customer service approach to work with internal and external customers.
- Organized and detail oriented - ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and projects.
- Flexible, team player approach to work.
- Proficient in call center metrics and how they drive performance.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to understand the key business drivers.
- Experience implementing best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Passion for driving internal process efficiencies involving collaboration across multiple internal teams.
- Superior Interpersonal skills including courtesy, empathy and a cooperative attitude.
- Strong communication skills (written, reading comprehension, listening, verbal).
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs.
- Public Trust Clearance or the ability to obtain one due to Government Contract.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)