ICF is a growth-oriented company with revenues over $1.4B and we seek a Financial Analyst to support our strategic vision and functional operation of the FP&A team in Fairfax, VA. You will help provide analysis for key business drivers for long-term sustainable growth, as well as assist in developing specific policies, predictive analytics, and reporting tools to support the Company in achieving that growth. As a Financial Analyst at ICF you will report to the Senior Director of FP&A and perform an essential function within ICF by supporting strategic global reporting, planning and forecasting process/system. The position is highly visible to senior leadership and provides a strong opportunity for future growth for proactive candidates!
What you will do:
The main purpose of the role is to provide support through monthly and Ad-hoc reporting to the company’s leadership team. This support includes:
- Assist in the maintenance of the annual planning process which includes quarterly forecasting as well as providing guidance to Corporate Organizations.
- Support timely and accurate completion of consolidated financial plans and quarterly forecasts.
- Monitor and track actual versus plan/forecast results.
- Support the Senior Director of FP&A in creation of executive review packages and Board of Director financial packages.
- Prepare quarterly financial analysis to support the earnings calls as well as ensuring schedule adherence and compiling data for the Earnings Call Q&A.
- Assist with testing of the corporation’s new planning and management reporting tool. Provide feedback on design and potential enhancements.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other business-related discipline.
- 5+ years of overall business related experience.
- 2+ years of FP&A, Program Finance, Pricing or other financial experience.
- Experience with financial modeling, consolidating budgets, forecast and long-range plans.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we would like:
- Cross-functional experience working with a wide variety of corporate functions.
- Knowledge of Cognos, Costpoint and OneStream.
- Knowledge of government accounting regulations.
- CPA/MBA is desirable and may be substituted for years of experience.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)