Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
In this position, you will:
- Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Apply and generate best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 8-10 years of full stack software system design and development experience
- 3+ years of experience with building web-based enterprise systems using Microsoft .NET, preferably .NET Core
- Experience with SQL and database development
- Ability to attain a security clearance.
- Communications skills (both verbal & written) - ability to work and communicate with all levels in team structure
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and effectively manage time. Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we’d preferably like you to have:
- Experience with other back end languages such as Java, CFML/ColdFusion
- Experience with deploying applications to the AWS or Azure cloud
- Experience with modern containerization and orchestration platforms
- Experience with mobile development
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)