Senior Program Management Analyst
ICF is seeking an individual who will provide strong cyber security program support onsite at the Department of Energy (DOE), working on preparedness, response, and related efforts. The ideal candidate will already be familiar with the energy sector and DOE processes and procedures, and will hold an active security clearance.
- Supporting a portfolio of response and preparedness programs and managing specific projects across numerous national labs, FFRDCs, academia, and industry
- Tracking these projects and reporting potential issues and suggested resolutions to clients
- Preparing briefings and reports as requested
- Working closely with government clients and collaborating with industry and other partners
- Working effectively with other parts of the organization and other agencies to accomplish tasks
- Support various policy initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 12+ years of experience, with at least 3 years in the energy sector, especially the electricity subsector
- Strong project management experience and skills
- Infrastructure security knowledge, including cybersecurity standards and frameworks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Consulting experience on government contracts
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously; organizes tasks and effectively prioritizes work
- Demonstrated experience working on teams to achieve shared goals and policy objectives
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Active Secret clearance
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Experience working with the Department of Energy and the energy industry
- PMP certification
- Active high-level clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)