Business Analyst III
ICF is growing and we are looking for talented, highly motivated IT Business Analysts to join our team for a large, business analysis and management support services contract support one of our government clients. Thes positions will be located on our client site in Washington DC area.
The ideal candidate will work with a large team on our program to determine client needs, gather requirements, perform research and analysis, draft requirements process flow diagrams and other requirements documentation, and provide general project support. The candidate will demonstrate excellent client engagement skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships at all levels of the organization.
What you will be doing…
- Collecting, recording data and develop decision support content, services, and products.
- Provide general administrative support for multiple task orders to include project management support, meeting preparation, deliverable production support, project financial management
support, and other duties.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and capture the relationships among roles, capabilities, and business units
What you need to have…
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst on information technology-based projects
- Experience working with and exploiting big data, distributed computing, predictive modeling, mathematics, statistics.
- 2 + years experience performing research and analysis on products and capabilities in the market
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
What we would like you to have…
- Experience researching best practices and current trends in the market
- Experience with business process improvement.
- Operational experience with program/project metrics tracking and reporting.
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills, including editing and proofreading skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support
- Solid oral communication skills, including experience with developing and delivering presentations
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)