Digital Forensics Analyst
ICF is seeking an experienced Digital Forensics Analyst to provide forensics collection, analysis, and support to Digital Forensics. The contractor shall assist with the maintenance and development of the agencies CSSP SOPs. The contractor shall support the Incident Response group.
Execute, draft, edit and maintain SOP documentation
Ensure all forensic investigations follow the federal agencies CSSP’s 5I methodology
Conduct forensic examinations using agency CSSP provided tool sets
Maintain proper chain of custody documentation
Utilize "donor drives" and conduct Data Recovery for agency CSSP subscribers
Document investigation activities in support of the production of a finalized Forensic Summary Reports
Participate in program reviews and onsite certification evaluations
Coordinate with Incident Response and Infrastructure Support staff to meet CSSP requirements
- 5+ years relevant IT experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Security clearance required - DOD preferred
- An advanced understanding of current threats and trends present in the Information Security and Technology field
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies and security protocols
- Strong initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
- Knowledge of computer programming languages and scripting languages. Previous scripting and coding experience is desired but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)