Organizational Change Management Consultant-IT
Are you interested in helping organizations make fundamental changes to how they operate and use technology? Do you wish to help prepare the workforce for the future? Are you comfortable helping organizations identify and address barriers to change and strategies to move forward? Do you have at least 4 years of experience in business process improvement? Do you have experience with helping organizations navigate critical transformations? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
ICF is seeking an Organizational Change Management (OCM) professional to support a large organizational transformation project. This position will be located in the DC area, FT on-site at the client office.
The ideal candidate will work with a team to:
- Use an agile framework for implementing organizational change
- Perform in-depth analysis of business processes across teams and integrated systems to create current state – future state process flows
- Drive organizational changes on a daily, on-the-ground operational basis, managing multiple tasks simultaneously and using perseverance and methodological rigor to produce results
- Develop an OCM strategy and roadmap to improve adoption of IT initiatives
- Document the current state and desired future state, including implications for people, processes, facilities, and technology.
- Conduct organizational assessments to determine necessary workforce strategies, business process adjustments, changes to physical and virtual assets, given the desired future state
- Provide training, improve communications and facilitate teams to increase the adoption of IT and other initiatives (policies, procedures, structural changes)
- Draft global email announcements, design promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings, and help develop training materials
- Manage development and execution of communications materials, such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations
- Support the project team to develop stakeholder/partner outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs, gather, analyze, and document requirements.
- Work with multiple teams to recommend, develop, and implement OCM strategies
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready products that meet both company and client standards and needs
- Support the design, development, implementation, and revision of project plans and adhere to established timelines
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Experience and knowledge of organizational assessment and change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading communications activities for organizational IT initiatives
- Familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches, tools, and phases
- Familiarity with agile software development methods and practices
- Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into project progress
- Experience developing workflow diagrams and visual representations of business processes
- Strategic thinking and solid decision-making ability, including the ability to mentor other team members to adopt best practices in strategic thinking, critical thinking, and decision-making.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
- Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)