Senior Business Developer
As ICF intentionally expands our footprint in Mission Services, Technology Solutions we are looking for an experienced Federal growth leader to drive business. As a senior Business Development professional, we look to you to bring your intuitive skills and honed business expansion experiences to join ICF, a company whose known work and methodologies encompass mission services and transformative projects throughout hundreds of federal, DOD and commercial organizations. In this role you will drive activities supporting full lifecycle of business development and capture activities to Position firm to bid and win large ( >$50M), single award opportunities.
- Identify, develop and mature a pipeline of opportunities
- Drive business growth, build and manage sales pipelines, conduct customer development, and create/manage strategic partnerships.
- Nurture & sustain customer relationships that align with market growth and business development objectives
- Attend and represent ICF at conferences and industry events
- Work with line leaders to develop technical solutions and approaches to winning new business across multiple capability areas (cloud, infrastructure, cybersecurity, resiliency, workforce development)
- Work collaboratively with other enterprise resources to achieve successful execution of growth strategies.
- Federal Market Knowledge
- Strong growth acumen to include 7-10 years’ experience in the Federal market including current knowledge of DoD, FEDCIV and/or IC customers (mission, program, and acquisition offices.
- Recent experiences to include IT Modernization, cyber, mission assurance, critical infrastructure/resiliency, and/or workforce development in the Federal market
Business Development Knowledge
- Senior business development skills with the ability to easily work across many diverse organizations, expand within one organization and support several complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience building, executing client call plans & shaping strategies in a collaborative market team environment.
- Successful practices in shaping requirements and building acquisition strategies towards sourcing opportunities, business development and capture efforts on opportunities with values >$50M. Expertise in developing opportunities for program growth and actively propose and pursue appropriate enhancements and changes.
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills, including authoring white papers, responding to RFI’s and other presentation materials.
- Ability to lead/support business intelligence and market analysis, and lead consortium/teaming efforts while supporting several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate success developing and presenting complex ideas to executive audiences and effectively articulating customer positions, status and strategies to senior management in a clear, concise and decisive manner.
- Advanced Degree and Secret or higher clearance are preferred.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)