- 8 or more years of working experience in Information Systems including Information Technology/ cybersecurity
- 5 or years of experience performing comprehensive security assessments using the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- 5 or more years Technical background in networking, system engineering, database administration, web application or software development
- 5 or more years of experience analyzing Information Assurance systems in unclassified and classified environments for compliance and planning, analyzing, documenting, and reporting activities associated with the system security accreditation and authorization (A&A) process
- 5 or more years of experience with NIST, CNSS, DoD, and Army policies, regulations, and guidelines
- DoD 8570 compliant IAT/CSSP certification prior to start
- Travel internationally up to 25%
- Clearance required
- BS in IT
- Experience with security assessments
- Experience with NIST and Dod Army policies, regulations and guidelines
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pasted environment and to work independently
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)