@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Financial Analyst in our Chicago office.
As a Financial Analyst you will:
- Act as a finance partner across multiple offices, build relationships and impact financial performance through the lens of P&L management.
- Report on various metrics such as utilization, sales, pipeline, etc.
- Participate in strategic pricing discussions and ensure sold-as margins meet profitability thresholds.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies across ICF Next.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
Forecasting & Planning
- Participate in client revenue forecast meetings, review variances with client teams and escalate material forecast changes to leadership.
- Partner with client and project teams to understand revenue and profitability by client.
- Maintain monthly rolling client revenue forecasts with an emphasis on account growth.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of sales pipeline opportunities.
- Assist in expense management and perform variance analysis.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process by engaging division leadership.
- Partner with colleagues on ICF’s corporate Finance and Accounting teams for month end close, reporting, and quarterly earnings metrics.
As a Financial Analyst you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- 2-4 years professional experience in financial analysis
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent client service, organization and time management skills
- Ability to follow through on multiple projects and juggle conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong financial analysis and management skills; good business acumen
- Ability to articulate financial concepts clearly and concisely
- Profiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills (advanced PivotTables, INDEX-MATCH, SUMPRODUCT, etc.)
- Experience with VBA and writing macros
- Strong data manipulation and financial modeling skills
- Experience in a professional services organization
- Experience in a publicly traded company
- Experience with general ledger and CRM systems
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)