Public Health Logistics and Operations Coordinator
Our public health group is growing and we’re currently seeking a Logistics and Operations Coordinator to work in Atlanta, GA, sitting onsite with CDC.
Logistics and Operations Coordinator:
- Review and prepare correspondence requesting information about program activities and products.
- Review proposed directives to ensure correct arrangement of material, consistency with existing directives, appropriate distribution, and elimination of conflict and duplication.
- Use automated systems to enter, correct, and retrieve information, compile reports, produce charts and graphs, and monitor project or program status.
- Review reports for efforts (e.g., using improper reporting procedures, inaccurate computations, or missing information).
- Perform a full range of standard clerical duties to assist higher-grade staff in conducting organizational objectives.
- Execute strategic planning for administrative operations in the program.
- Follow step-by-step tasks to meet program related goals, objectives, and activities.
- Follow through on a plan to meet program goals, and objectives with supervision and direction from senior program staff.
- Maintain records for personnel (i.e., time and attendance, travel and other program activities).
- Carry out daily tasks in the operational plan, including personnel, equipment, supplies, travel and travel cost.
- Conduct background research to assist program in building or adjusting administrative policies and procedures to support program activities.
- Provide input to help program analyze, interpret, and advise on policies, procedures, and organization processes.
- Provide background research to assist in estimation of short-and long-term budgetary needs (i.e., travel costs).
- Coordinate and set up meeting space for senior-level program staff.
Education: No requirement is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years in administrative and programmatic experience preferred.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Georgia Client Office (GA88)