ServiceNow ITOM / ITSM Technical Consultant
ICF is seeking an experienced, ServiceNow ITSM / ITOM Technical Consultant based in Baltimore, MD.
- At least 3+ years comprehensive experience with ServiceNow platform and 2+ years experience with CSM
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments.
- Experience of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher. Knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT beneficial.
- Ability to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and Service Catalog.
- Previous working experience with ServiceNow CMDB
- Knowledge of Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script include, Workflow designer, Table/Form creation, email alerts configuration.
- Ability to engage as an integral technical resource to develop client solutions
- Ability to participate in design workshop, development, testing and deployment activities with customers
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship only; must be eligible for Public Trust Clearance
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Working knowledge of how configuration management factors into the ITIL framework
- ServiceNow System Admin Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification ITOM developer experience in some or all ITOM application areas (Service Mapping, SAM, Event Management, Cloud Orchestration, Operational Intelligence, Orchestration)
- Integration experience (SOAP,REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
- Experience supporting implementation efforts using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)