- ICF is currently seeking an experience Training Developer for a large scale DoD program.
- Develop training strategies, determining training methods, and developing training materials for presentation in various media.
- Create new training strategies and presentation methods as new media or as new training methodologies become available.
- Create training plans and materials for large complex IT organizations and missions.
- 12 years relevant DoD training experience
- 12 years creating training plans for cyber programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- SCI required
- DO DOD 8570 Compliance; must hold certifications meeting the requirements for both IAT-II (CCNA, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+, or SSCP) & CSSP-Analyst (CEH, DFR, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER)
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
- Experience with DOD Training development
- Experience creating training plans for cyber programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)