ICF is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect for opportunities based at our client site in Rockville, MD in support of initiatives related to digital transformation, modernization and enterprise strategy delivery.
This role is a high visibility technology leadership position requiring an extensive background and operational experience with architectural engagements, major products and frameworks, industry standards and implementations with leading COTS products to be applied in product and service delivery. Position typically includes architectural artifact and transitional roadmap development, system design, software prototyping, along with team mentoring in a dynamic client and business partner facing atmosphere.
- Engages the client organization, manages key stakeholders and fosters key relationships to develop a deep and thorough understanding of the enterprise
- Produces a vision and strategy, and produces a roadmap to lead modernization efforts by applying a proven track record of assessments, target technology and IT landscape specifications and technical asset configuration
- Implements and manages the architecture definition and realization activity using formal delivery standards
- Serves as the primary technological point of contact, responsible for the overarching technical oversight, architecture and construction efforts
- Oversees vendor interactions and the effectuation of products, services, platform(s) and other solutions along the roadmap while ensuring that technical milestones are following the program schedule
- Develops effective governance, leads technical resources, monitors and mitigates risk, quality, security, adoption, etc., and ensures success in the execution of these areas
- Participates in, and leads formal technology evaluations, technology proofs of concept, client demonstrations and various solutioning and educational presentations to assert vetting and client buy-in
- Coordinates and collaborates developing technical requirements with executive leadership, business stakeholders, various technical teams, contractors, etc.
- Serves as the technical strategy champion, resolving all program issues, answering questions, and prescribing adoption of proposed solutions for leadership, staff, and contractors
- Authors required documentation, briefings, SLAs and technical standards for the architectural runway
- Works closely, leads and coordinates with other architects and additional members of the technical leadership and all other program teams
- Required Qualifications and Certifications:
- BS in information systems or computer science
- 10+ years of technology leadership roles and participation in major COTS/custom integration projects
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise-scope architectural engagements, technical leadership at the program level, along with a successful track record of delivery
- Experience with prominent cloud, service-oriented, platform-based application technologies with design and system development accomplishments
- Excellent oral communications, thought leadership and formal presentation skills
- Experience with delivering architecture using industry methodologies such as TOGAF, FEAF, etc.
- Experience with scoped ServiceNow solutions (service portal UIs and scripted REST APIs, etc.)
- Experience using and integrating PaaS and related technologies such as ServiceNow, Mulesoft, OKTA, Tableau, Oracle Identity Management, Salesforce and BOX or similar
- Working knowledge of one or more enterprise architecture modeling tools such as (Sparx EA, Mega, Visual Paradigm, etc.) is a plus
- Desired Certifications:, PMP, CSM, ServiceNow Certified
- TOGAF or AWS Certification
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)