ICF is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team in Sacramento, CA. In this role, you will manage all accounting related processes, including but not limited to ensuring the correct application of policy guidelines, monitoring of account balances, and reporting of key performance indicators associated with the monthly close process.
What you will be doing….
- Oversee the division balances, review reconciliations, and report out on balances and discrepancies
- Provide oversight and monitoring of escalated issues on ICF intercompany outstanding discrepancies to ensure overall ICF thresholds are achieved by published deadlines
- Collaborate across Transactional & various GL accounting teams to help facilitate consistency in application of accounting policies, practices and underlying controls
- Promote process improvement initiatives to achieve additional efficiencies in routine duties to streamline the production of mismatch reports
- Oversee and manage timely IWO preliminary and final billings to maximize cash flows for our business partners and ensure compliance with various regulatory requirements
- Conduct accounts receivable analysis, including unbilled analysis and timely addressing identified discrepancies and issues
- Provide accurate and timely accounting services in support of our operating businesses while acting as liaison with our project financial controller partners
- Maintain compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date process documentation and procedures for all tasks; recommend and implement process improvements, as appropriate, to simplify, standardize and streamline efforts
What you will need….
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience as an Accounting lead
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Familiar with AASHTO and FAAR
- Strong understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Detail oriented with focus on high quality work product
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to changes in priorities
What we would like...
- Experience with Deltek Vision
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Sacramento, CA (CA82)