You will work with a team of technical architects, infrastructure analysts, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine needs, gather requirements, develop mission metrics, assess solution readiness, perform research and analysis, and provide program support. Specific areas of focus include but are not limited to: portfolio management, predictive metrics reporting, audit and internal controls, sourcing and acquisitions support, financial management, and training. The candidate will demonstrate excellent client engagement skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships at all levels of the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Elicit, document and manage the selection criteria for the Corporate University FDICLearn LMS MyEnroll PLA Consolidation Enhancement Project
- Conduct workshops, facilitate meetings, prepare documents and briefings, and propose recommendations
- Gather and document Business Capabilities, Features and Selection Criteria
- Gather and document Security requirements and Enterprise Architecture requirements required to support a SaaS solution
- Facilitate and conduct workshops to achieve business requirements gathering, as well as analysis of current problems and business needs
- Conduct market research, develop prototypes and evaluate product solutions
- Document cost information
- Assist in setting up and documenting scoring framework with regard to the selection criteria to help determine product recommendations
- Develop, manage and maintain all work products and deliverables from creation to finalization
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- 3 years of experience
- Experience working for government as a consultant or similar environment
- Demonstrated experience with gathering requirements, compiling metrics, assessing solution readiness, performing research and analysis, and providing program support
U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
- Operational experience with program/project metrics tracking and reporting.
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills, including editing and proofreading skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support
- Solid oral communication skills, including experience with developing and delivering presentations
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) and project management software (e.g., Primavera, or similar)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)