Energy Experts - Thailand
Energy Experts - Thailand
ICF is seeking local or international candidates for both long-term and short-term energy experts for a planned USAID-funded Southeast Asia regional energy program. The program will develop sound energy infrastructure, enable energy sector reforms, and grow sustainable, secure energy markets throughout Asia, with operations based in Bangkok. Experts will advise USAID missions in multiple countries and engage routinely with governments, donors, and other key stakeholders.
- Cross-border power and gas trade, including the development of harmonized regulations and policy frameworks;
- Advising technical and procurement divisions of key public agencies and utilities to improve procurement processes and governance;
- Development of new models for public-private partnerships (PPPs) and improved bankability of energy project development to foster private sector investment;
- Modernizing energy systems by advancing renewable energy (RE) generation, distributed energy resources (DER), digitalization and improved integration technologies, off-grid solutions, and sustainable building technologies;
- Ensure quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided by the program, including necessary adjustments to fit the requirements of USAID and stakeholders.
- Master’s degree (or higher) in relevant field (e.g., energy, economics, engineering).
- At least ten years’ experience focused on one of the referenced energy disciplines, with strong experience in the Southeast Asia region.
- Experience should include multi-country project management for an international donor funded program; ideally USAID.
- Demonstrated ability to advise and manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team to lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully advising an intercultural team in a development context.
- Fluency in English
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Thailand Client Office (TH88)