Deputy Director for Business Systems
ICF is currently seeking a Deputy Director for Business Systems. This is an exceptional opportunity to help shape corporate growth and contribute innovative solutions that meet some of ICF’s most pressing needs. Candidates should have strong expertise in enterprise business processes, Enterprise Architecture, Data Governance, and IT Investment Lifecycle.
The position will be within ICF’s Corporate Information Technology (CIT) organization and be global in scope. The Deputy Director reports to the Director of Business Systems and shall be responsible for implementing and maintaining ICF’s internal business systems supporting various back-office functions (Finance, Accounting, Contracts and Administration).
This position is responsible for recognizing future business system trends and needs, and planning technology strategies required to support ICF’s evolving business objectives.
The successful applicant will be responsible for interfacing with other back-office functions within ICF to provide outstanding levels of service and support to those functions.
This position is full-time, based in our Fairfax, VA headquarters office.
What you will be doing….
- Supports the Director of Business Systems from the CIO organization in interfacing with application owners of back-office finance systems
- Supports application architecture for the CIO organization managing data governance processes, integrations, and information flows between various business systems
- Working with CIT PMO organization, lead regular interactions with application owners to coordinate new builds, enhancements, and maintenance activities for ICF’s business systems
- Support and Maintain existing finance systems and enhancements to meet evolving ICF business needs
- Provide recommendations to re-engineer and rationalize business processes for subsequent automation
- Lead and execute Data Migration and Integration efforts related to system consolidation and Acquisitions
What you will need….
- BS in Business, IT or related field
- 10+ years of experience in Finance Systems Business System architecture, planning, evaluation and implementation
- 5+ years of experience in a similar leadership role
- Strong financial management background
- Experience working with SQL and Data Integrations.
- Strong IT skills with understanding of the Costpoint and Time & Expense database
- Previous experience in a government contracting/professional services environment.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with back office systems that include:
- Deltek CostPoint, Vision and Maconomy
- IBM Cognos
- Oracle Hyperion
- Microsoft Dynamics
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)