Deputy Director for Business Systems
ICF is currently seeking a Deputy Director for Business Systems. This is an exceptional opportunity to help shape corporate growth and contribute innovative solutions that meet some of our most pressing needs. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our internal business systems supporting various back-office functions.
Ideally, you will have strong expertise in enterprise business processes, Enterprise Architecture, Data Governance, and IT Investment Lifecycle.
This position is based out of our Fairfax, VA headquarters office.
What you will be doing:
- Recognizing future business system trends and needs, and planning technology strategies required to support ICF’s evolving business objectives
- Interfacing with application owners of back-office finance systems
- Support and Maintain existing finance systems and enhancements to meet evolving ICF business needs
- Supports application architecture for the CIO organization managing data governance processes, integrations, and information flows between various business systems
- Working with our Corporate IT PMO organization, lead regular interactions with application owners to coordinate new builds, enhancements, and maintenance activities for ICF’s business systems
- Provide recommendations to re-engineer and rationalize business processes for subsequent automation
- Lead and execute Data Migration and Integration efforts related to system consolidation and Acquisitions
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of overall related experience
- 5+ years of experience in Business Finance System architecture, planning, evaluation and implementation
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Financial management background
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint, IBM Cognos
- Strong IT skills with understanding of the Costpoint and Time & Expense database
- Experience working with SQL and Data Integrations
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion, Workday and Microsoft Dynamics
- Previous experience in a government contracting/professional services environment
What we would like:
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with back office systems that include:
- Vision and Maconomy
- Oracle Hyperion
- Microsoft Dynamics
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)