Senior Systems Engineer
ICF is currently seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join our team in support of a large scale DoD program in Adelphi, MD.
The successful candidate will provide oversight and manage teams of system admins, prioritize work, identify high risk critical problems and dedicate appropriate resources.
- Strong background in design, engineering and sustainment of large scale distributed computation platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide variety of systems and networks to include high volume/high availability systems.
- 5+ years relevant IT experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Security clearance required
- Previous DoD experience supporting large systems
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies and protocols
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of computer security concepts
- certifications: (
- Strong initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
- Professional Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)