Information Systems Security/Cyber Security Officer (CSO)
The Information Systems Security Manager or Cyber Security Officer will interface with COR through the Program Manager on all security matters, to include physical, personnel, and protection of all Government information and data accessed by the Contractor. The CSO shall ensure that the information systems used in supporting the task requirements comply with initial and ongoing information systems security requirements. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the efforts of security staff to design, develop, engineer and implement solutions to security requirements. Responsible for the implementation and development of the Department of Homeland Security IT security. Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs.
- Performing risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
- Provides support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization’s information security.
- Provides support for facilitating and helping agencies identify their current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber security, Management Information Systems, or IT
- MA or MS degree preferred
- 5-10 years performing information assurance audits, C&A and protective or corrective measures.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and one of the following certifications below:
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Security +
- Track record of progressively responsible cyber experience in one or more of the following information security areas:
- Networks, operating system, application-layer, and cloud security expertise
- Hunt operations for malicious actors
- Security operations/network monitoring
- Security information management/security event management
- Network mapping
- Vulnerability scanners, firewalls, routers and other security tools
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure and encryption systems
- Experience working on a cyber security incident response team
- Experience with information systems, program integration, Cyber-security and system architectures, Cyber-security design, and engineering analysis
- Experience with certificate management processes and leading practices
- A working knowledge of several of the following areas is required: understanding of business security practices and procedures; knowledge of current security tools available; hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools; familiarity with commercial products, and current Internet/EC technology. Ability to serve as Information System Security Officer.
- Experience with testing, evaluating, and preparing systems for security certification under National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and FISMA
- Knowledge of cyber-security policy, guidance and training requirements
- Security+ or similar certification
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)