Site Manager-Call Center
The Site Manager is responsible for overall daily operations and manager of the Contact Center, including staffing, facility, training, service delivery, problem escalation and resolution, and performance monitoring. The site manager will work with others above them in the reporting structure, as well as managers who may be colleagues or direct reports, to collaborate on the site performance. Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing technical assistance for planning and design
- Ensures all functions and processes are implemented and operating properly
- 5-10 years working leadership experience in business operations or strategy and/or operations consulting
- 4-year degree is preferred, commensurate experience considered
- Additional 1-3 years of general management experience
- Experience with Workforce Management Software
- Experiencing managing centers of over 200 employees preferred
- Recommend innovative methodologies, techniques, and criteria for projects.
- Knowledge of workflows and project mapping.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Communicate updates and project status effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to understand the key business drivers
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships including exceptional skills in influencing, teamwork and delivering solutions in a complex, changing and nebulous environment
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving
- Experience implementing best practices and tools. Monitoring effectiveness of those processes implemented.
- Passion for driving internal process efficiencies involving collaboration across multiple internal teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)