Project Manager-Customer Service Center
As a Project Manager in ICF’s Operations Center, you will be supporting one of our new multi-year projects. Successful team members perform tasks in a variety of areas geared to deliver exceptional customer support. You will be a single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR. The Project Manager would coordinate efforts between the multiple site locations, ensuring we are meeting Service Level Agreements. The Project Manager will interface with the IT resources, management teams, and other key stakeholders on a regular basis to maintain good client relations and resolve any issues. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical input and/or direction to project staff.
- Ensures client satisfaction and development of long-term client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment comprised of multiple technical abilities and knowledge levels.
- Ensures project work, including report generation, is completed within budget and meets profitability targets.
- Coordinate with operational teams to facilitate technical and programmatic support as required for active customers
- Awareness to identify if programmatically operations and support need modification based on changing requirements and update customer documentation accordingly
- Support internal and external meetings and tele-conferences as requested
- Contributes to technical and cost proposal development.
- Support business development efforts including identifying, qualifying, and supporting the pursuit of both follow-on work and new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in a service industry
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experience in the telecommunications/call center or information industry
- Experience managing teams of people
- Strong planning & organizing, analytical Skills
- Experience in the effective training and development of personnel and teams
- Strong communication (oral & written), presentation & listening skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and resolve problems
- Working knowledge of telecommunications technology and products
- Experience with scheduling systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Excel and project, Advanced Excel skills
- Strong leadership skills coupled with the ability to motivate and develop staff
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)