Tech Business Analyst
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the project teams to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
- Collaborate with management and business operations unit to comprehend and document decision support needs.
- Analyze and write user requirements, documentation, and procedures.
- Analyze problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyze and recommend commercially available software.
What you need to know and bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Experience in writing requirements and software testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and ability to interface with clients
- Experience in delivering software projects of various sizes and functional complexity
- Sound knowledge of software development lifecycle from initiation to implementation and supporting program management
- Proficient in strategic functional architecture, analysis and management
- Familiarity with commonly used computer software, notably Microsoft Office and Atlassian suite.
Why you’ll love working here?
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)