Grant Manager - CDBG-DR
ICF seeks a Grant Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas.
As a Grants Manager you will provide Sector Leads with financial management & grant details. Manage, organize and set priorities for Group Leads. Oversight to ensure quality, completeness and on-time delivery of assigned tasks. Monitor workloads, leads and job assignments. Track key metrics.
- Monitor status of cases from validation of documentation and tracking progression through closeout.
- Coordinate and participate in resolution of grant related issues and concerns.
- Address any issues presented by Task Force Leaders.
- Optimize procedures and maintain communication and focus.
- Maintain and track each case as required from Group Leads in project report management information system.
- Measure performance with key metrics.
- Keep management team informed on issues, problems & resolutions.
- Superior customer service skill set, ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong analytical skills, Bachelor Degree preferred, however experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of Grant Management experience
- 3+ Years of CDBG - DR experience required
- Experience in grant management experience with FEMA is preferred.
- Strong organization skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)