ServiceNow Project Manager
- This position is responsible for driving product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support
- Responsible for providing oversight, operational management and project management support for software development and operation and maintenance support on the ServiceNow platform.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of program/project goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the growth of the ServiceNow practice by helping to build out collateral, improve existing methodologies, conduct internal training, and develop best practice improvements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- PMP Certification required
- 6+ years of experience with IT project management with a record of accomplishment and driving results
- Ability to effectively communicate at senior levels within a client organization.
- Experience in the full software development or implementation life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational Support
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adjust quickly to shifting priorities, solve problems, and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Demonstrated understanding of technical support during all phases of Agile project delivery: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review,and peer code reviews
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- BA or BS degree required
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arlington, VA (VA31)