QA/QC Analyst - CDBG DR - Florida
ICF seeks an experienced, QA/QC Analyst in CDBG-DR to support mitigation and disaster recovery efforts for the state of Florida and local governments. You should have experience with federal disaster recovery programs or with local emergency management agencies.
You will work onsite with senior staff and subject matter experts assist post-disaster recovery efforts.
- Work as part of a team providing expert services to support housing and community development and disaster recovery efforts to resolve errors and deficiencies within the program
- Help refine program procedures and processes by reviewing the accuracy of data and documentation submitted in support of program activities
- Assist in the development of written products and tools for grantee policies and procedures, program implementation, and design, such as QA/QC checklists, job aides, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Stay abreast of policy changes and updates and how this will impact data accuracy and reporting
- Provide updates to the QA/QC Lead on patterns of deficiencies identified that require resolution
- Provide careful attention to detail in support of ongoing compliance and monitoring functions, including routine audits of application files, documents, and data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Planning, Public Policy, Government, Accounting, or a related discipline
- 3+ years direct experience in:
- Providing training and technical assistance in the field of affordable housing, economic development, and/or community development, or
- Hands-on experience with CDBG/CDBG-DR programs and their implementation, or other emergency management and general disaster recovery experience, or
- Compliance and monitoring experience pertaining to government benefits or financial data
- Experience assisting with creation of housing and community development subject-related materials, such as training and technical assistance tools, presentations, handouts, etc.
- Knowledge of how housing and community development programs are implemented at the state and local level
- Experience working in a consulting firm, development organization, or public agency preferred
- Experience delivering training and technical assistance to state and local government agencies
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Project and personnel management skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Client Office (FL88)