Environmental Review Specialist - CDBG DR - Florida
Solving the world’s most complex challenges. At ICF we make BIG things happen. Let’s work together to help Hurricane victims and communities recover and re-build for future resilience.
ICF’s agile Housing and Community Development Engine is powered by an outstanding team equipped to offer expert advisory services, bring the strength of past performance and a hand’s on integrated multidisciplinary approach.
Join the ICF team and help make a difference.
ICF seeks a CDBG-DR Environmental Review Specialist for a client in Tallahassee, FL.
In this role you will utilize your experience to work directly with the client. This position is located near the client site in Tallahassee, FL.
- Document program compliance with federal environmental regulations
- Provide expertise to inform developers with building or modifying
- Review area-wide (Tier 1) environmental review records prepared by contractors for compliance and accuracy
- Review site-specific environmental reviews prepared by contractors for compliance and accuracy
- Providing environmental Subject Matter Expertise in all of Florida’s Action Plan-defined programs including but not limited to housing programs, buyouts and acquisitions, and infrastructure repair
- Providing training to state, contract, or local staff
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 3+ years of direct experience in providing environmental review Subject Matter Expertise for a grantee or subrecipient
- Experience authoring or reviewing area-wide (Tier 1) environmental review records and site-specific (Tier 2) environmental reviews
- Ability to review and provide recommendations for environmental review process within one month of employment
- Ability to improve the speed of Tier 2 environmental review approvals within the first two months of employment start date
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Client Office (FL88)