ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
ICF Next is hiring Linux Admin for Bangalore location.
What we are looking for :
Experience: 2-4 Yrs
The primary function of this position has two aspects:
1) System Administration Our team supports cloud-based and remote on-premise infrastructure for complex enterprise applications. We are involved in the full systems lifecycle, including tasks which go beyond basic setup including tuning, performance optimization, and troubleshooting of system and application health issues. 2) Development Operations and Support Our engineers provide troubleshooting services and 24x7 monitoring & support of our cloudbased systems. We also provide live event support for clients in the sports and entertainment industry. We work with development teams on an ongoing basis to perform production code deployments.
Perform administration tasks including configuration updates, patching, and backups Administer build processes and code deployments via scripted source control builds Work with monitoring solutions and perform analysis of operational metrics Troubleshoot & triage problem reports and resolve or escalate as necessary Provide excellent customer service in the resolution of client support tickets Participate in a 24x7 off-hours support rotation Participate in a live events support rotation, including occasional weekend work hours
Required Skills & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or a related discipline Linux system administration and scripting skills Past experience with web application tiers (enterprise Java application servers strongly preferred) Fast-thinking problem solver Ability & willingness to perform off-hours (evening and weekend) upgrades, maintenance and support Ability to communicate with external customers in the resolution of support issues
- Exposure to DevOps practices, including automation, configuration management, and release management
- Experience administering Apache Web Server
- Experience with Java Virtual Machine (JVM) monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Ruby, Python or other modern scripting languages
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g., Zabbix, Nagios)
- Experience with configuration management automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with Content management ( Aem, Sitecore, Drupal ) will be given preference
Visit our ICF Interactive Careers Page
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)