IT Support Specialist
- Provides support for application users
- Performs basic user account administration such as password resets.
- Clearly and effectively answer service calls, route tickets to appropriate senior personal and follow up with Customers
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Insures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Requires a High School diploma or GED and at least one year of experience.
- Background investigation and drug screen required.
- Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements.
- Excellent analytical and client communication skills.
- Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school with applicable field service and/or other related technical experience.
- SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)