ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) Technical Consultant
- Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of ServiceNow CSM platform
- Strong experience with ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Be able to develop and maintain a showcase of re-usable CSM solutions
- Create and facilitate programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate value of CSM on the ServiceNow platform
- Collaborate with other teams to enhance CSM new features
- Experience configuring and customizing ServiceNow customer service applications
- Strong experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- 2+ year’s experience leveraging the ServiceNow API’s including integrations and web services
- 1+ ServiceNow CSM implementation
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Working knowledge of how configuration management factors into the ITIL framework
- ServiceNow System Admin Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)