ServiceNow HRSD Technical Consultant
- 3+ years comprehensive experience with ServiceNow platform and 2+ years experience with HR Service Delivery
- Experience implementing and/or configuring an HCM or HRIS system
- Expert understanding of HR best practices related to ServiceNow HRSD
- Understanding of technical components including Case and Knowledge configuration and or Integration development
- Ability to participate in design workshop, development, testing and deployment activities with customers
- Experience engaging as an integral technical resource to develop client solutions
- ServiceNow HRSD Certifications: Certified Implementation Specialist-HR (CIS-HR)
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident only; must be eligible for Public Trust Clearance
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items
- Additional ServiceNow certifications preferred such as:
- ServiceNow Fundamentals certification in one or more modules of the platform in addition to HRSD
- ServiceNow HRSD Certifications: Suite Certification – HR Professional, Suite Certification – HR Enterprise
- SHRM, SPHR, or other Professional HR certifications
- Possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and Service Catalog.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)