Senior .Net Developer
This position includes working from written specifications, pre-established guidelines and performing all primary software development functions while maintaining any required documentation in support of the client lifecycle and delivery process flow.
- Design, code and test Windows and Web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives and requirements, preparing an approach or design and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and recommend new technologies or development patterns
- Create technical documentation and test plans
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience with .Net projects based on C#/ASP.NET/VB.NET
- Two (2) or more years working with SQL Server developing features such as views, triggers and stored procedures
- Strong knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET
- Candidates should possess a combined 4-6 years of overall experience or greater, combined with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar – candidates must also possess the ability to work closely within a larger team as well as individually, and are to be experienced at communication and coordination with management and business stakeholders
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)