Systems Analyst Intern
Systems Analyst Internship
We are looking for forward-thinking, well-rounded individuals with a record of outstanding academic performance and a high learning ability. As a Systems Analyst Intern, your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you can expect to collaborate and innovate in a team-based environment with the development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and supporting technologies. Successful performance in this position requires the ability to use computer technology for creative problem-solving, excellent analytical/logical skills, extreme attention to detail and quality of product, ability to work independently in order to carefully and rapidly to meet tight deadlines. You will have the opportunity to grow in our flexible and dynamic environment while challenging your thinking and expanding your skill set.
- Interact with IT staff and business stakeholders to gather, plan, design, implement, and document software requirements, business needs, system functions, and business process flows
- Conduct data analytics and report development
- Responding to and troubleshooting requests from internal users experiencing issues
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate
- Must be enrolled in a Computer Science or related program
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Proficiency in writing detailed documentation
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent analytical/logical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or with a team
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language (C#, Java, Python preferred)
- Exposure to source control system such as Git
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)