Part- Time Field Data Specialist - Philadelphia, PA
Part-Time Field Data SpecialistPhiladelphia, PA
To drive new growth in our Energy Efficiency Division, we seek an outstanding individual to work with our Commercial & Industrial incentives team. This individual will perform field data management and outreach services related to distributors of energy efficient lighting products.
The Field Data Specialist will be a critical link in the energy efficiency value chain. They will facilitate the flow of key data between our incentive team and lighting distributors/large Contractors and Trade Allies. The Field Data Specialist will be specifically responsible for capturing transaction information regarding sales of energy-efficient Light Emitting Diode (LED) lighting. This information will be used as the basis for paying product discounts and accounting for electricity savings.
- Travel by car throughout the PECO electric service territory in Bucks, Philadelphia, Montgomery and Chester counties.
- Interact with distributor management, branch staff, and IT personnel to obtain product sales reports.
- Extract relevant data from sales transaction reports, transform it so it matches required formats, and load it into cloud-based systems.
- Receive lighting product information, qualify it for incentives and add qualifying products to cloud-based systems.
- Record all field activity in program database at time of field visits.
- Manage day to day activity for field visits to ensure maximum value is provided to all stakeholders.
- Create regular status reports accurately describing field activities so progress towards program goals can be clearly understood by program management.
- Assist program team in the implementation and optimization of program administrative resources.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or work study student enrolled at a four-year college
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Degree or significant coursework in engineering, accounting or environmental sustainability
- 2-3 year of experience working with energy efficiency service providers, lighting industry stakeholders and/or financial or environmental sustainability accounting
- Experience with creating complex Excel files (advanced formulas, Pivot Tables), using analytics applications (Tableau, Power BI) and writing database / cloud queries or code (JSON, SQL)
- Knowledge of commercial energy efficiency programs
- Knowledge of energy efficient lighting, and lighting distributor operations
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pennsylvania Remote Office (PA99)