@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
***This individual may sit in our Rockville, MD, Fairfax, VA or Atlanta, GA offices.
We’re currently hiring for a Project Director, Health Communication
As a Project Director you will:
- Ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of service, value, and creative thinking.
- Oversee a team in the strategic and creative development of highly integrated, research-based Federal campaigns from inception to execution. This position also requires a focus on growing our business and managing teams, while ultimately ensuring superior client satisfaction.
- Provide leadership and team management across all campaign elements: communications planning, formative research, paid and earned media, digital communications, creative development, stakeholder outreach, and evaluation.
- Serve as a senior advisor to clients, guiding strategic discussions and problem solving.
- Guide teams in creating innovative and impactful communications solutions.
- Oversee budget and resource allocations.
- Work collaboratively across other groups within ICF Next to leverage capabilities, talent, and knowledge.
- Ensure the successful execution of approved programs and subsequent measurement of all programs.
As the Project Director you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or equivalent required; Master’s degree highly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience managing integrated health campaigns for the Federal government in a consulting firm or communication, public relations or advertising agency.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic communications and media outreach related to public health programs and issues.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational skills, and ability to interface effectively with all levels of the company and client.
- Strong communications implementation skills, detail, and deadline-oriented.
- Strong project management, negotiation, strategic thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges/problems.
- Ability to travel is required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA18)