Marketing and Events Coordinator
ICF is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and action-oriented Marketing and Events Coordinator to join ICF’s Energy, Environment, and Infrastructure (EEI) Group. The ideal candidate will be organized, data-driven, and interested in understanding our key markets, including energy, environmental compliance, transportation, climate and resilience, to help staff maximize the group’s marketing efforts. This individual must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and be highly collaborative as they must work closely with business leaders, technical staff, corporate marketing, and the EEI business development team on the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns. This person reports into the EEI Business Development Team and is a critical link between business leaders and our Corporate Marketing team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented marketer with 2+ years of experience in business marketing or a related field. Ideal candidates will have marketing, copywriting, and event planning experience as well as interest, knowledge and/or experience working in a consulting environment. Candidates should be responsive to feedback. Interest and/or experience in the areas of energy, environment, transportation, climate and/or resiliency is desirable, but not required.
- Engage subject matter experts at all levels on relevant topics and messaging approaches to attract industry attention
- Facilitate and support the creation of marketing content (blog posts, white papers, case studies, handouts, PowerPoints, etc.)
- Work with senior staff to prioritize selection of conferences to maximize ICF’s exposure in the marketplace
- Support the planning and execution of conferences, client meetings, webinars, and other events and facilitate post-event follow up activities
- Help educate and encourage staff to engage with social media to further extend the reach of our corporate marketing content (specifically LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Deliver strong customer focused/targeted campaigns to generate leads and build awareness of our services
- Assist with the creation of monthly newsletter content and facilitate newsletter distribution
- Support data analysis, and reporting efforts associated with various marketing strategies and campaigns
- Track marketing pipeline and maintain repository of completed content
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 2+years of professional work experience in marketing
- Experience using marketing programs and products including:
- CRM systems (Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Social media platforms such as Sprinklr or Hootsuite
- Adobe Suite products (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Webinar software (GotoWebinar or similar)
- Proven experience in measurement and demonstrating ROI to the business
- Experience working and managing multiple teams/stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Outlook)
- Experience with social media (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Highly organized, exceptional time management, and interpersonal skills with a strength in written and verbal communication
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)