Energy, Environment, & Infrastructure Business Finance Intern
ICF is seeking a summer intern to support the Energy, Environment, & Infrastructure Business Finance organization. This position is intended for current college students, and is available from June to August 2020.
What you'll do...
- Assist with preparation of supporting analysis for periodic reviews
- Assist in formulating, developing and supporting reporting needs in the business
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis using a variety of software tools
- Working with management to prepare high-quality materials to manage the business
- Completing tasks in a fast-paced and self-motivated environment and in a timely and efficient manner.
What you'll need...
- Demonstrated interest in finance or business management.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
Professional skills you will need...
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and seek input when needed
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)