Training Coordinator (50% TRAVEL ROLE)
What You Will Do:
- Provide logistical and administrative support for the development and delivery of technical training courses.
- Travel to course deliveries and providing on-site support for classroom deliveries, including interacting with clients and course participants.
- Provide general support for the production and shipping of training materials and supplies.
- Travel extensively, up to 50% of your schedule, will be required to support on-site training courses. In some cases weekend will be required.
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree related to Science field preferred
- 1 year of prior professional experience is required
- Experience providing on-site support for classroom training, including demonstrated ability to effectively interact with clients and course participants
Highly organized team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy for all work products
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel extensively, up to 50% of your schedule, to support on-site training courses.
- Experience supporting technical training programs and conference/events
- Knowledge of EPA OLEM’s programs, including Superfund, RCRA, and Brownfields.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)