ICF is currently seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer to design, implement, and deploy virtual networking environments to meet functional security and privacy requirements in support of a large scale DoD program located in Adelphi, MD.
- Provisions virtual environments for efficiency and appropriate utilization of resources in support of content delivery.
- Backs up content to ensure high availability and fault tolerance of the virtual enterprise environment.
- Deploy and maintain software applications inside the cyber training platform.
- Design, administer and support cyber-security cloud-based solutions.
- 2 + years hands on experience with Linux, Unix, and AWS networking.
- Hands on experience administering Microsoft SQL Server and/or other database technologies.
- 2+ years’ experience managing Windows 2008 and newer servers in virtual bare metal environments.
- Familiar with web hosting and ability to configure/manage Internet Information Server (IIS) and/or Apache Web Server.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Security clearance required
- DOD 8570 Compliance
- Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)