ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Fusion Analyst to combine information from a variety of open or controlled sources in order to create actionable intelligence that can drive active cyber defensive operations. Location - Columbia, MD and Aberdeen Proving Ground.
- Conduct research on new and emerging cyber threats and provide valuable intelligence to the Vulnerability Management and Detect teams to better position the team to defend against current threats.
- Attend Intelligence community events in order to maintain situational awareness of partner efforts in this environment as well as share to the extend allowed by C5ISR lessons learned and challenges that have been solved or are currently being handled within the CSSP.
- 5+ years relevant IT experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Security clearance required
- An advanced understanding of current threats and trends present in the Information Security and Technology field.
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies and protocols
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of computer security concepts
- certifications: (CEH,
- Strong initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)