Threat Intellignce Analyst
ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will create cyber-intelligence tools / methods and performs research and analysis in order to mitigate and eliminate data and cyber security risks. Location - Columbia, MD and Aberdeen Proving Ground.
- Defines security objectives and system-level performance requirements.
- Researches and stays abreast of tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities.
- Develops acceptance criteria for cybersecurity architecture.
- Configures and validates secure systems, tests security tools and systems to detect computer and information security weakness.
- Areas of focus include encryption, authentication, identity and access management, reverse engineering, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, cyber forensics, intrusion detection and incident response and remediation.
- Often requires a multidisciplinary engineering approach to model interfaces and interactions between systems.
- 5+ years relevant IT experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Security clearance required
- An advanced understanding of current threats and trends present in the Information Security and Technology field.
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies and protocols
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of computer security concepts
- certifications: (CEH,
- Strong initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages and scripting languages. Previous scripting and coding experience is desired but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)