The Sustainment Coordinator maintains oversite and the relationship with DOD organizations that are seeking Cybersecurity services. This entails promptly fielding and responding to new inquiries for cyber security services as well as providing accurate guidance and support to the entirety of the service alignment process and post alignment phases. Adhering to established SOPs the Sustainment Coordinator works with the customer to obtain information needed to generate a database record that will track the workflow process for the service alignment.
The Sustainment Coordinator will also use the customer provided information to generate both a formal support agreement and service quote for the prospective customer. Once the agreement and funding elements are completed, the customer will be initiated for operational services and tracked throughout the operational life of the subscriber.
The Sustainment Coordinator will be responsible for performing data management for existing customers and facilitating their annual service renewal. Additionally, the Sustainment Coordinator will have a vital role to detect, recommend, and follow through on change requests to improve and enhance Sustainment team tools and operations.
- Maintain a sound understanding of cyber security service offerings
- Field and respond to service inquiries
- Perform data management in proprietary database
- Quote creation via quote generation tool
- Tailor support agreements for customers using master templates
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Coordinate with operational teams to facilitate technical support as required for active customers
- Awareness to identify if Sustainment tools and operations need modification based on changing requirements and update Sustainment team documentation accordingly
- Support internal and external meetings and tele-conferences as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3 years’ experience in a customer service role within the IA or IT industry
- Knowledge in cloud technology
- Security Clearance required
- Comptia Security+
- 25% Travel to San Antonio
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Knowledge of Evaluator Scoring Metric (ESM) DOD Cybersecurity Service Provider
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Understanding of and/or experience with change control concepts
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamically changing environment and superior time management skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)