Manager - Direct Marketing and Transportation Solutions
ICF is a global consulting firm that makes big things possible for our clients. We’re searching for a Manager of Direct Marketing and Transportation Solutions to oversee a comprehensive direct marketing and outreach strategy to promote and implement sustainable transportation options such as transit, ridesharing, biking, walking and telework, to businesses, schools, and stakeholder organizations in the Atlanta region. The Manager of Direct Marketing and Transportation Solutions will manage a team of outreach specialists, guiding the overarching B2B strategy for working with schools, Transportation Management Associations, businesses, local governments, and non-profit organizations, to reach program participation goals. The Manager of Direct Marketing and Transportation Solutions will work hand in hand with the program’s Marketing Director and Project Manager, to ensure that Direct marketing and outreach is aligned with strategic marketing goals and objectives.
The Manager of Direct Marketing and Transportation Solutions should have a background and understanding of sustainable transportation in the Atlanta region, an understanding of the business market, and knowledge of the key public and private stakeholders that have a major presence in Atlanta. You must have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong inter-personal skills, and experience conducting B2B marketing and direct outreach and building partner relationships. This position will be full time and the candidate must be able to easily conduct in-person outreach in the 17-county region surrounding the city of Atlanta.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive outreach strategy that includes identifying key businesses, schools, and organizations to engage and partner with on sustainable and green and sustainable commuting solutions.
- Overseeing a team of direct outreach specialists, providing guidance, feedback and leadership to ensure goals are met.
- Working in concert with integrated marketing tools and customer relationship platforms to provide streamlined outreach and communications.
- Researching, contacting, and following up with organizations, employers, schools, and businesses to promote green commuting solutions.
- Developing an event and outreach calendar, and attending on-site outreach events and meetings with businesses, associations, and organizations
- Drafting and giving presentations to community and employer organizations to raise awareness of green transportation options.
- Prospecting and following up with potential business partners
- Collaborating with marketing to execute outreach campaigns to drive increased program engagement and participation.
- Supporting performance measures and reporting and tracking budgets and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sustainability, or related field
- 10 years’ experience in conducting business outreach and sales
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Experience in leading and motivating successful teams
- Ability to develop and deliver PowerPoint/Prezi presentations
- Experience working collaboratively with teams in marketing, technology and operations
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with CRM platforms and automation tools
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA18)