Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager - CDBG-DR/CDBG-MIT
ICF’s Disaster Management division works with government agencies and communities to design and implement policies and programs to promote increased resilience to disasters and long-term housing, economic and infrastructure recovery after disaster strikes. Our functional expertise is in program management and operations, planning and preparedness, technical assistance and training, strategic communications and outreach, compliance and monitoring, and performance measurement and evaluation. Clients include states and localities administering HUD and FEMA funded disaster recovery programs. We often work in close collaboration with ICF experts across the firm on related issues such as energy efficiency and green building, infrastructure, financial literacy, and workforce development. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals pursue their passions and generate results.
ICF seeks a CDBG-DR/MIT Program Manager to work directly with the State of Missouri to implement their CDBG-DR/MIT funded activities and projects and manage staff also supporting the State to implement these activities and projects.
- Understanding of CDBG-DR program implementation requirements including Action Plans and Amendments, policy and procedures, program design and start-up (including identifying relevant staff training), application intake, eligibility determinations, duplication of benefits calculations, award determinations, procurement of inspectors and construction services, environmental reviews and clearance, and other cross-cutting Federal requirements for URA, Lead Based Paint, Davis Bacon, Section 3, etc.
- Assist the client to support the development, coordination, and operation of various CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT programs
- Be able to assess client need and provide staff augmentation in areas where internal resources are limited, on an as-needed basis
- Monitor construction and application processing to identify the root causes of production bottlenecks and provide technical assistance to the staff to increase production levels
- Develop and issue Process Improvement Implementation Plans to ensure all CDBG-DR and/or CDBG-MIT programs are meeting performance goals
- Manage and coordinate program support staff to ensure staff are delivering level of services that client expects and/or ensure staff are appropriately trained for their roles
- Understand and be able to advise client regarding HUD reporting requirements, DRGR, QPRs, audits, data management, and other financial process requirements
- Understand and be able to support HUD and OIG monitoring the CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT programs
- 8+ years of CDBG or CDBG-DR project management experience including program start-up through implementation and closeout
- Prior experience in CDBG-DR housing programs, infrastructure programs, and preferably economic resiliency
- Ability to manage diverse staff across all program categories including:
- Action Plan development
- Policy and Procedural development
- Program implementation including application intake, eligibility and award determination, damage inspections and construction management, contractor and sub-contractor invoicing and payments, close out activities
- Knowledgeable about FEMA PA and HMGP match for CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT
- Willingness to work and commute daily to the client site in Missouri
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Missouri Client Office (MO88)