Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Housing Project Manager - Disaster Recovery
The Disaster Management division works with government agencies and communities to design and implement policies and programs to promote increased resilience to disasters and long-term housing, economic and infrastructure recovery after disaster strikes. Our functional expertise is in program management and operations, planning and preparedness, technical assistance and training, strategic communications and outreach, compliance and monitoring, and performance measurement and evaluation. Clients include states and localities administering HUD and FEMA funded disaster recovery programs. We often work in close collaboration with ICF experts across the firm on related issues such as energy efficiency and green building, infrastructure, financial literacy, and workforce development. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals pursue their passions and generate results.
ICF seeks a Disaster Recovery Housing Project Manager to support the development, coordination, and operation of disaster recovery programs in Missouri. You will utilize your knowledge and understanding of disaster recovery housing programs to assist with program implementation, management and monitoring.
- Provide project management services in housing disaster recovery program design and implementation including application intake, eligibility and duplication of benefits (DOB) determinations, award determinations, damage inspections, construction scopes of work, environmental clearances (including Lead Based Paint), construction management and pay point inspections, contractor invoicing, and project close out.
- Work as part of a team providing expert services to support housing and community development and disaster recovery efforts
- Help refine program policies, procedures, and processes for implementation
- Help implement HUD building requirements including Green Building, Energy Star, LEED, and/or other resilient housing codes
- Work with staff to set up systems, be available to interpret and apply the regulations within the context of these systems
- Provide training and technical assistance in the field of housing, economic development, and/or community development
- Help implement CDBG-DR funded programs
- Provide advisory and consulting services to clients through training sessions, one-on-one conversations, and written products
- Develop written products and tools for grantee policies and procedures, program implementation, and design
- Manage Case Managers and other housing operations staff
- 3+ years CDBG-DR housing project management experience
- Ability to become proficient in current program policies and procedures and recommend ways to improve project design, implementation, management and monitoring
- Ability to successfully complete the client’s staff training within two months of employment start date
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Missouri Client Office (MO88)