Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Presentation Designer
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Junior Presentation Designer in the Dallas, TX area.
***This is a 100% remote position, but also offers the opportunity for in-person collaboration and mentorship as the manager is also in the Dallas Area!***
As a Junior Presentation Designer, you will:
- Work directly with senior executives to create, update, and edit presentations and meeting artifacts that break through the clutter to shape thinking, power decisions, and deliver results
- Partner with graphic designers, copywriters, and marketing experts to strategize and develop the smartest ways to mesh content with structure and design
- Review and decipher complex technical content and translate it into clear narratives that non-technically-minded people can understand
- Bring innovation to the current processes and procedures to ensure we are always growing and improving
- Have the freedom to work remotely but also the ability to collaborate with and receive support from your manager in person
As a Junior Presentation Designer, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s in business, marketing, design, or communications or 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience creating and updating presentations in PowerPoint as well as proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- The ability to distill key concepts from brainstorming sessions and organize them into pictures, words, and motion graphics for a presentation experience
- The ability to work quickly when needed, but also take the time to slow down and think strategically when needed
- The ability to work independently as well as holistically with a team with a can-do attitude
- An outstanding portfolio, with 1+ years of professional experience in a marketing agency, consulting firm, and/or executive communications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)