Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency, Residential Account Manager - Jackson, MI
Energy Efficiency, Residential Account Manager
To support our growth, we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our energy efficiency implementation team located in Jackson Michigan. The selected candidate will support our residential Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® and Insulation & Windows programs. This position requires experience with public speaking as well as strong writing, editing, and research skills. The job will require concerted outreach in recruiting and retaining residential insulation and HVAC contractors, home remodeling contractors, replacement window contractors, building supply distributors, and energy auditors.
- Work under supervision of Program Manager to achieve key program performance metrics
- Build relationships and create value for our network of participating contractors through training, program support, and obtaining/responding to their feedback
- Schedule and perform field quality assurance inspections with contractors and utility customers
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contractor activities, outreach events, and participant feedback
- Local travel requirements are from 60 to 70% of time while working from home-based office
- Associates degree or 3+ years of experience in residential construction or HVAC industry
- Experience with field diagnostic tools, specifically blower door and duct blasters
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Skype and ability to learn ICF energy efficiency database/project tracking system
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, builders, raters, contractors, and developers.
- Ability to work independently
- BPI certification and/or HERS rater certification is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Jackson, MI (MI06)