Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Process Analyst- Cleared
ICF is hiring a Junior Business Process Analyst in a classified role responsible for building shared knowledge, designing innovative solutions and forging change by developing and maintaining a metrics dashboard. In this role you will be directly responsible for conducting data analyses, researching operational initiatives, assisting in business process reviews, preparing manuals and other communications. Your attention to detail and comfort with databases, building custom reports and numbers will be put to great use as you will be replicating information from a legacy database and developing new reports as requirements emerge. In this role, strong time management and prioritizing work plus accurate data management are an important element of the job. You’ll often be working independently, and you’ll have the support from your peers and supervisor. You may also triage customers’ technical questions about how to access the database.
- BA/BS required
- 1+ years of work experience analysis
- Demonstrated Excel skills to include the ability to create pivot tables
- Demonstrated experience conducting quantitative analyses
- Experience drafting project/client emails to address program needs (a writing sample will be requested)
- Experience using databases to extract information
- Current Secret level or higher Clearance
- 4 years consulting experience in a professional services organization
- Experience supporting or working in a DoD environment
- Experience using statistical software, such as SPSS
- Experience using Oracle
- Experience with SQL or other query language
- Experience using Visio
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)