Business Process Analyst- Clearance Required
ICF is hiring a Business Systems Ananlyst to support the deployment of a program we are supporting in Quantico, VA. Responsibilities include:
- Lead in the acceptance testing of a national system of record, the National Industrial Security System (NISS).
- Participate in and/or conduct in-person briefings or virtual briefings to inform users of the status of the system and how to use the system.
- Investigate and resolve (if possible and within the given authority) user account issues and/or reported system bugs. Document and prioritize new requirements and system bugs gathered from end-user feedback.
- Analyze and document incoming questions and bugs and report issues and trends to the Government Project Manager.
- Participate in meetings with the Knowledge Center to ensure consistency in responses and discover trends in user calls. Provide overall support to the Government Program Manager to ensure project success.
- Schedule, accomplish logistics for, participate in, document results for, and support system testing events (ad hoc events for emergency fixes and regular test events based on priority/schedule of system releases).
- Monitor and respond to user questions and issues sent via direct email, phone call, in-person inquiry, Program Mailbox, and within the system feedback function.
- Maintain and update internal and external NISS webpages.
You will work on-site in Quantico, VA, and will work closely with a team of government personnel supporting the Program Management Office.
Minimum/General Experience, Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related studies
- 5 years’ experience supporting Government agencies as a Program Analyst / Executive Administrator.
- Proficiency in MS Office and database applications
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a help desk activities, both written and oral
Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)